Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Tenzin



I woke up and decided to stay home and clean. I finally got ahold of Tenzin and she has the day off. So, I got ready and drove 4 hours to see her. I'm glad I did. We decided to have lunch with her boyfriend. Her boyfriends father joined us, so the 4 of us had lunch and visited. His parents are very nice and Tenzin is lucky to be able to stay with them this summer. She is to check her work schedule and we will spend one of them together.

Tenzin called and she has Sunday and Monday off. We decided on Sunday as I'm leaving Tuesday and have to drive. I got up early and left home at 6am got there about 10am. We visited with her boyfriends mother and then decided to go to the mall. Once there we went to a movie, saw Karate Kid. Better than I thought it would be. Left there before 5pm as I did not want to drive those mountain curves at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment