Thursday, July 1, 2010

Kentucky

I left Va on Monday and spent that night in a small rv park in Grayson, KY. It was a long day of driving, yes, once again in a tunnel of trees. I know there was more of West Virginia that I did not get to see. The park was nice. I could get 4 tv stations, thank goodness one was cbs. NCI yeh!!

Pulled out about 8:30 am and drove to Bowling Green, KY. Kentucky does not have as many trees and the drive though long was a lot more enjoyable. Lots of road construction, but not bad.

Another long day. Pulled into the KOA in Bowling Green and was given a site. Not a very wide spot and it took me 30 minutes and 3 drive thru's to get to a point I thought I could get my trailer level. Needless to say I was very frustrated by it all. I finally got set up and cooled down.

Today I need to get my truck washed, go to Walmart, laundry, etc. Also the Corvette Museum. I want to just visit with my nephew and his family as I will only be there 3 days. I'm cutting my stay one day short as I think I will have a better chance of getting thru Nashville on the 5th as it is a holiday. Hope to miss the early morning work traffic. Also my brother-in-law is not doing good and I need to get to Ok as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment