Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Oklahoma


I left Memphis about 8:30 am and drove to Ft Smith Arkansas. I got there at noon and thought what am I going to do here so I called OnStar and they said it was only 3 more hours to Yukon. So, I just drove on thru. I thought I would be more tired than I was. I am glad to get up this morning and not have to hit the road again. It was a good decision.

This is the first time I've stayed at this park and it is nice and so far quiet. I plan on staying in this area for about 2 months as my brother-in-law passed away and I think my sister will need me. Especially after everyone goes home and all the activity is over. They were married 42 years. Today I have orders to be at her house by 9am so we can talk to the pastor and go to the funeral home.

A lot of family is coming in for the funeral and it will be good to see them, just not under these circumstances. Jay was loved and will be missed by many.

No comments:

Post a Comment