Thursday, May 27, 2010

Misc.

Today I started to go to Baton Rouge but ended up in a small town that had an antique district. I spent the day shopping and had lunch then a slow drive back. It was very nice to actually see some of the country and not just trees.

Yesterday I spent in the trailer with the air conditioning on. The heat and humidity of Tuesday just did me in. I can't take to much of it. I long for the southwest - to see a cactus. I know that sounds strange, but this part of the country is not for me. It is beautiful and the people have been so nice, but it is not home.

Sheryl made her salsa while I was there and it made me homesick for some good Mexican food. The operative word is good.

Tomorrow is laundry day. I found a laundry mat not to far from here. I've been putting it off as I hate them but there is not a sewer hook up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment