Tuesday, May 18, 2010

High School Graduation


I went to OK for my great niece's graduation. She went to a private christian school and there were 17 graduates. It was a very nice ceremony. One of the things they did was each student asked their parents to stand and they told them what they meant to them. A lot of tears were shed!!!

Needless to say, my niece was the prettiest graduate. She is going to go to South Western Oklahoma State in Weatherford. I'm very proud of her.

My brother-in-law is not doing as good as we had hoped. My sister is having a hard time with this. I hope I can be there for her. I hate that she has to go thru this.

Before I left here there were tornadoes in OK and I was worried about being in one. Well, there was a tornado alert Sunday. The storm was produced only hail and no tornados. Thankfully. That is an experience I will pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment