Sunday, April 25, 2010

Storm is Over

Yes, it rained again. A very large storm passed thru yesterday. There were tornados nearby, but here it was just windy and wet. This morning the sun is shining and the birds are singing.

I'm going to an Indian Flute Festival today. I signed up to help out and my alloted time slot is 12-4pm. I'm going early so I can look around and shop. I met a very nice lady at a pow wow I went to last year and she will be there selling her Christmas ornaments. She does these amazing doll ornaments.

Next week I have to go back to the yarn shop. I am stuck on the sock pattern. I know it is something very easy, but I just feel stuck. These socks will not get the best of me. I want to knit socks for Christmas gifts. Where is plan B??? What is plan B???

No comments:

Post a Comment