Sunday, April 18, 2010



My goal was to get to the end of the Keys but I only made it to the middle. I was driving along and realized that all I was able to see, on both sides, was trees. Once again you can not see past them. I stopped and had lunch outside at a very nice restaurant. While there I decided to drive back to the RV park as I had to get things ready to leave. I took pics of these 2 very interesting boats. I'm sure the Keys are really nice but I just was not up to adding another 2 hours of driving to my day.

I left the everglades yesterday and headed north. I planned on visiting Glen's sister and brother-in-law. They live near Orlando. I drove over to Linda and Jack's home for dinner. It was a short drive and they were very welcoming and we had a very nice dinner. I was back home right after dark. Put on my jamies and fell asleep. It was a long day.

Tomorrow I'm going to Mount Dora. Apparently it is a cute town with lots of antique and art shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment