Monday, April 19, 2010

Orange City RV Resort


I arrived at the RV park Saturday afternoon. Got set up and then called Glens sister, Linda. They had invited me to dinner, so I drove over and had a very nice visit.

The park is older and has a lot of full time residents. It is clean and the managers are friendly and very helpful. For some reason I could not get the cable to work. I was hot and tired and just put up the antennae. Yesterday I pushed a lot of buttons and got it to work. I have no idea what the right button is, but at this point I don't care. HGTV! Yeh!!!

Yesterday I drove to Mount Dora. It is a very cute town, lots of antique and art shops. If I were to concider Florida as a place to live Mount Dora would be my 1st choice. It sits on a lake and has a alot of open space around it. It is close enough to Orlando to have the benefits of a big city without the defecits.

Today I'm going to finish sorting thru clothes and putting away the last of my winter clothes. I need the space.

Tomorrow I head out again and am on the last leg of my trip in Florida. Then I need to decide which way I will go to finish my trip to the eastern part of the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment