Thursday, November 5, 2009

Truck

I went to the body shop and have an appointment for Monday to have it repaired. After the body shop I called to get a nail appointment and they could see me that morning. I went and also had a pedicure. On the way back I stopped at an antique shop, it was so nice to just shop and goof around. I stopped at a market on the way home and got a few things to fix a taco salad. I've given up on getting good tortillas on this side of the country. :(

Yesterday I cleaned the basement and put out my rug and chairs. Tried to make it look like home. I also gave Billie a flea treatment. He did not like that at all. Then put flea powder on the carpet. I need to get rid of them. If this does not work I think I will call an exterminator.

It is very nice to know I will be here for a while and don't have to find an RV park for the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment