Monday, November 2, 2009

Pensacola RV Park


We made it here yesterday. It was an uneventful 2 1/2 hour trip. It is a new park and very nice. The owners are very nice and friendly. They helped me back in to my space and helped me set up. My space is almost level. Just had to use 1 level.

It is so nice to be somewhere for a while. This morning I set out my "chatchkies" (sp). Some of them I haven't seen for 4 months. Put up my pictures too. Got out my bird feeder and cactus wood yard art. I started the job of cleaning my cupboards. Then the basement, that is a job I'm not looking forward to.

Billie is enjoying it, he gets to go outside more now. I am going to move the table so I can give him more lead to get tangled. He still has some fleas and is due for another flea bath and powder. I think I best use a flea bomb too.

Tomorrow I have an appointment to see about getting my truck repaired. We'll see how this goes. The claim adjuster was nice enough on the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment