Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Test Results

Yesterday was a looong day. I had to take a laxative in the am then at 12pm the drinking started. There is a gallon of mixture I had to drink. Ugh! I tried one of the flavor packets and it was terrible. So, the next glass I just drank it plain. Not to bad, so that was the way I drank the rest of it. After I as 1/2 the way thru I drove to Tucson. Pat and Pattie said they would take me to the Dr. office for the test. So I spent the night with them. Pattie has a class c motorhome and she brought it up and parked it next door to them. It was very nice and the bed was great.

We got up early and they dropped me off and went to have breakfast then come back. All in all it was a good experience. Evidently God blessed me with a long colon and I did a great job with the laxatives. Anyway I have diverticuloses. Just 1, but that is more than enough! A high fiber diet is called for.

We then went to breakfast, again. It was good to eat again. They are planning on buying a mobile home and we drove by to see it. I really like the area and it looks like a good one for them. I hope they get one they like/want.

Diesel in Tucson is cheaper, so I filled up at $3.99 per gal. Wonder how long this will last?


No comments:

Post a Comment