Sunday, May 29, 2011

Adjustment

After the move I kept feeling that I had moved to far back. So, I hooked up again and moved forward about 12 inches. I know - it doesn't sound like much but I like it. Also, there is more room for Billies condo. (when ever I get it done)

I thought I had my finances in line but discovered that I had forgotten my auto/trailer insurance. What a suprise! Thankfully the company is letting me pay it in 2 payments. I can do that. Still have to watch pennys though. Oh well it is for just a while longer.

Wal-Mart has cut everyones hours by about 4 a week. I am looking for another job as this one is to hard on my back and legs. I prefer office work anyway.

Tomorrow I work until 5pm then I'm off to New Mexico. Spending the night in T or C and then on to Santa Fe. Tenzin will be there with Nwang. I am hoping to see as many friends as possible. Also going to storage to bring back as much as I can get in my truck. I took out the hitch, so there is much more room. The tool box is empty also.

I'm hoping I won't have to rent a very large trailer to bring back the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment