Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Water Damage

Yeh! just minimul damage. The frame on one of my favorites, but I can fix it. I lost a poster, but again not much as I only paid $5. for it. Most everything is in plastic tubs and that helped. There were a few cardboard boxes and some things had to be repacked. The men that helped me were great and so polite. They put risers under everything and organized my tubs. The office manager wanted to rent my desk so I rented it to her for $75. a month. cool!

I brought some things back with me for my new place. Lizards and garden stuff. Also my painting supplies as the storage shed and pic nik table need painting. I'm thinking of tan with a deep burgandy trim to match my 5th wheel.

Today I'm moving to my new RV lot and am excited to get there and get settled. Not looking forward to backing in to the spot but I've done it before, so here goes! Wish me luck:)

more later.


No comments:

Post a Comment