Saturday, February 19, 2011

Storage - water damage

Tomorrow I'm on my way to Santa Fe to check out the water damage. Apparently I have damp suitcases and frames on some of my art. I'm worried about the art and some of my wood furniture. My appointment is for 9am Monday. Should take the whole day. They have some one to help me, so I don't have to do it alone. I think I have the option of moving to a dry unit. I think I will take it. I need to see what all I have so I know if I can get it all in my new storage shed on my new RV lot.

I took my sisters and brother to see it and they all thought it would be good for me. I really like the area and I will have some room. I'm to close to my neighbors here and there are not any planned activities. At my new place I can be as busy as I want or not. I'm moving there when I get back from Santa Fe. My neighbors will watch Billie for me and I was just to tired to move.

I'll let you know how much damage when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment