Friday, January 28, 2011

New Home


Last week I was driving back from Tucson and stopped to check out a RV park in Benson. It is one of those that you can purchase your lot. The lots are large enough for a park model of 800 sq ft and a storage shed. The park is devided into 3 parts, the RV part, the park model part and permanent home part.

I left thinking about buying a lot. The advantages are: instead of paying space rent I would be investing that money. (I have decided to stay put for 1-2 years) there is a large storage shed, so I can move my stuff from my storage unit. There is a yard area that I can play around with. When I decide to travel the park will help me rent out my lot, if I want.

Monday I went back to the park to look again. One of the lots I was interested in had sold. However, there was another one that came up on the market. I loved it!! It is fully landscaped and backs up to an open ravine. The storage shed has to be painted. I'm thinking tan with darker brown trim. I made an offer and then the hunt for financing. Well!!! I could not find any at all. Money is so tight right now I don't know who can get a loan. The seller decided to carry the paper and gave me a doable offer. I hope all gets done so I can move onto the lot before my sister and sister-in-law come next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment