Monday, January 17, 2011

Tenzin/Santa Fe


Last week I went to Santa Fe to see my little sister, Tenzin. She was home for winter break from college. It was so good to see her again. Her boyfriend Ngwang came with her to meet her family. I had met him last summer and he is very nice.

It was COLD there, 5 at night and in the low 30's during the day. There was snow still on the ground. It was nice to see friends again. I stayed with Victoria and Glen. They are always so generous to let me stay with them.

I also had lab work done and saw the Dr. All was good. I'm even trying deleting one of my diabetes pills. I hope it will be ok, that will be a big step forward.

I'm back home now and Billie was sooooo glad to see me. He just stayed in my lap for 2 days. I guess all is back to normal as he is still in bed this am. :)

It is warm here, high 60's, yeh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment