Friday, September 3, 2010

Branson

My sister and I went to Branson, Mo for a few days. We decided we needed a few fun days. It was a nice drive over and the hotel was nice. However, we discovered that they do not provide coffee pots in the rooms. :( Branson is a lot smaller than I thought it would be. Just 6200 population. But a lot to see.

We went to a time share presentation, for $100. Needles to say we did not buy. Then shopping and the Showboat. The show was good but the food was VERY good. Then home to bed. The next day we shopped and then went to see the Sons of the Pioneers. They were fabulous and the food was ok. They brought Sheryl up on stage for a bit. Naturally, I had left my camera back at the hotel. We did not take one picture.

Yesterday we left at 8am and took a back road to the 44. It was a very pretty but slow road. Got back home about 3pm and it was good to be home. Billie was on my lap as much as possible. Last night there was a storm that passed thru and I was worried, but my trailer did not even rock. Just wind and rain.

Today I'm tired and just unpacking and doing laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment