Sunday, September 27, 2009

Greensboro, NC

Since my last entry I've found a park in Greensboro, NC. It has rained most every day since I arrived, but this a.m. I see sunshine.

The first day I was here I rested, for some reason I did not feel good. Billie had been sick for 2 days, so I took him to the vet. He has tonsillitis, who knew? He is on an antibiotic now, but doesn't seem to be any better. Might take him back to vet tomorrow.

I took a trip to Seagrove, NC. It is a small town that has about 100 potters. I stopped at a few and bought a present for a friend. On the way back I went to the NC Zoo. It is amazing! I didn't think I would need my camera - what a mistake!

I think I have an inner ear infection as I am dizzy when I get up or bend over and then stand up. It's been this way since Thursday. Tried benadryl, seems to help some.

The area is very nice and it is easy to get around. The park is nice and the owner/manager is very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment