Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Niagara Falls, NY



I made it to the RV park and got set up ok.  I am between 2 big tress and had to park so one of them is between my door and slideout.  Can't get satellite and am thinking of just canceling it.

Today, I took a tour to the falls.  WOW! is all I can say.  Naturally I took a lot of pictures and I am going to find out how to set up a slideshow for them.  I am inspired.  I have always wanted to see Niagara Falls, but did not think I would actually make it.  I really do like this traveling.

I am headed to Woodstock, CT tomorrow and have reservations at a park near the Adirondack Mountains close to Utica, NY.  I plan on staying 2 days, then on to CT.

My sister-in-law's brother lives there and said  I could park at his place.  More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment