Thursday, April 14, 2011

Flowers



Today I planted a succulent garden in a medium sized round pot, and petunias in another one. The wind is blowing very hard today. Between that and the "sweet little bunnies" I hope to have petunias tomorrow morning.

I also bought rope lights and a timer to put under my trailer. Evidently there are pack rats here and they do not like the lights and will stay away from my trailer. Hopefully I can get it installed tomorrow. It will be so nice when this wind slows/stops.

Yesterday I met a very nice man, Bill. He lives in Mexico but comes to the states in the summer to travel and take wild life photos. He is very good at it too. We shall see how that goes.

Sunday some friends in Tucson are leaving this month and we are having a BBQ for everyone. I'm looking forward to seeing them all again. Sam and Mac are heading to Oregon and Washington to look for property. I think they are ready to settle down after many, many years of glob trotting.


No comments:

Post a Comment