Thursday, April 7, 2011

Work

Today was my first day at work. I got a job at Walmart as a cashier. There is a lot to learn! Hope I can keep up. I've always been quick, but now I'm older. (uncharted area)

There is a cold front moving in. Supposed to be in the 50's Saturday. What happened to spring? Will we ever have warm days? I bought 4 succulents today to plant in my cactus garden. I think 2 of the barrel cactus did not make it. I'm going to give them a chance to come back before I write them off and replace them. I'm also thinking of a rose bush, just not sure where to plant it as it is so windy here.
I have time to decide, I don't have to make all decisions this spring/summer. Just like the shed, I'm not going to repaint it until fall. I should have made a decision by then. right?



No comments:

Post a Comment