Monday, March 8, 2010

Sisters Visit




My sister flew into Jacksonville, Fl and I picked her up and we drove to Stuart, Fl to visit some friends of hers.

The weather was not as warm as we would have liked, but it was warmer than Oklahoma! As you can see, I made 2 new friends.

We did find a bead shop and a yarn shop. I bought beeds for a bracelet and some ribbon to knit a small purse. I have the purse knitted, now I just need to put it together. The bracelet is another story. I have to set up the loom, but I have a lot to do to get ready to leave Fl and be on my way. I hope to have it done by May.

We stopped at the Kennedy Space Center and took the bus tour. Naturally we did not plan and you really do need a full day to everything. It is quite impressive. We got to Jacksonville the day before her flight so we would not be wiped out by the trip. I still had 5 1/2 hour drive to get back and she had a long flight.

It was good to spend time with her. I miss living closer to her, but Ok is not on my list of places to live. I'm leaning toward Az. right now. That might change when the time comes to leave the road.


No comments:

Post a Comment