Friday, March 19, 2010

One of a Kind


Here is a photo of a dishcloth I knit that took me about 3 weeks to do. Never to be done again, by me anyway. There were 6 ladies that wanted to learn that pattern. I am the only one that actually stuck with it and finished my dish cloth. It was a very confusing pattern. I did a lot of ripping out.

I bought some new yarn to knit anothr pair of socks. The needles are smaller and the yarn more colorful. this pair I'm doing on my own (I hope).

Today I cleaned the basement of my trailer. Took out everything & vacummed. I also had to replace the seat cover on one of my chairs. That mouse I had chewed on the seat cover. I had some blue cloth left from my dining room chairs and I redid it in that fabric. Naturally, I have to buy some longer screws as I did not take off the old fabric. To many staples to remove. It does look good though.

Tomorrow they are coming to wash and hand wax my trailer. It is so dirty and it needs a good wax. They are also putting a treatment on my roof and the rubber around the slides. I checked the batteries and added water. I'm trying to get all ready to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment