Friday, July 24, 2009

Montgomery IN

I'm now in Montomery, IN at an RV park that has mostly full time rv's.  They use it like a vacation home.  they only have 5 spots for travelers.  It is really beautiful here, green and clean.  Had dinner at an Amish restaurant - soooo good.  They had quilts on display that are entered in an auction.  I doubt that I could afford any of them!

Today I am heading to Washington, IN to see if I can locate my birth fathers birth certificate.  We have not had any luck so far.  He doesn't seem to be on any of the cencus rolls.  I need to find out the name etc of his parents.  Got a birth certificate for my birth father, we had his birthdate wrong.  Could not get one for his father.  The state did not require them in 1884.  Not sure what to do now to find information on him.

Headed to Richmond, In.


No comments:

Post a Comment