Monday, May 21, 2012

More yard project

I still have not finished the patio.  I took some time off, but this week end I did work both days on it and got about 2 more feet dug.  It is a a very slow process.  I have to wet the ground so I can dig.  It is like cement!

I did put another layer of blocks on the planter and I like that a lot more.  Now I need some more dirt and then I can put plants in.  I might be to late for that.

I did give myself a deadline of June 1st to have the digging done and the decorative pavers installed.  I have to buy the trim pavers in Sierra Vista and I might not get there until next week sometime.  Dutch gave me a birdbath that  he drilled a hole in so I am going to use as a plant stand.  It needs to be painted.  Red might be the color.  I don't want fire plug red, but a wine red.  we shall see what it ends up.

No comments:

Post a Comment