Monday, April 9, 2012

Extension of Patio

I decided to extend my patio area by moving the gravel and putting in new pavers. I have 2 3x3 designer pavers that I wanted to move to the new area. I got the gravel moved and found that there was a round cement something right in the way. Dennis, one of the men here, has a jack hammer and he come over and took most of it out for me. Now I get to move more dirt and put down the weed material, pavers, etc.

Dutch gave me a bird bath that he had put a hole in. I think I will clean it up and use it for a plant stand. We shall see.

Another project is a 2 ft planter in front of the shed. I feel the need for flowers. I have to move the pavers first though. One project at a time.

Oh! the tomatoe plants are still here!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment