Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Test Results

Well, the Ultra sound showed an enlarged bile duct. The MRI showed an ulcer on my liver, the Dr said it has been there a long time and is nothing to worry about. The Endoscopy showed an enflamed stomach lining. They did a biospsy and there is nothing to worry about.

It is hard for me to believe that a small inflamation could cause those severe stomach aches. Looks like that is the case though. I haven't had any more and I hope that means this is over.

The first Dr did put me on antibiotics for a kidney infection, perhaps that helped with the inflamation in my stomach. who knows??

It has been COLD here but is supposed to be warming up to the mid 50's. I hope so. Perhaps I can put up the lights I bought for my shed.

No comments:

Post a Comment