Sunday, December 11, 2011

Stomach update

I had an MRI and it showed an ulcer on my liver, but the Dr said not to worry. That it had probably been there for years.

I had and Endoscopy and the only thing it showed was an inflamation of the lining at the bottom of my stomach. They did a biopsy and I shoul hear soon.

I went off the RX the dr gave me and so far no more stomach aches. Who knows why I was getting them. I'm just glad nothing showed up.

It was very cold last week, but now it is warming up and quite pleasent. Yesterday I went to a Christmas brunch that my sister-in-law started last year, and had a good time. We take a white elephant and a legitimate gift. To much fun was had by all. I got the cutest bird that looks great out on my patio. Also a cute canister. Cindy, the woman whose home we were in also gave me a small Christmas tree she had in her yard. She is so kind, funny and generous. Her home is very nice, especially the back yard. Two gazebos, two fire pits, bbq, plants, etc. It was warm, no wind and all in all a very good day.

Today I'm going to a concert at the Arizona Folklore Preserve to see Sweethearts in Carhearts. They are a trio of ladies. One is a cowboy poet and the other 2 are award winning singers. They have great harmony. Should be a good show. Last week the group was a combination of Daughters of the Purple Sage and 2 gentlemen. Great music!!!! I just don't understand why more people do not go the the Preserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment