Saturday, July 23, 2011

Ocular Migraine

Last week I was seeing a jagged, colored semi-circular light show. It lasted about 40 minutes, no pain. I didn't think anymore about it until yesterday. I happened again at work and I was very scared. I left work and went to the ER and they said I had an ocular migraine. I have an appt with an opthamologist Monday to get the diagnosis confirmed. Evidently it is a change in the blood flow to the area of the brain that is responsible for vision. Yahoo!!! just what I need.

Today I'm going to Apple Annie's in Wilcox with my niece and her family. I'm looking forward to spending time with them. More later on that. I am taking my camera for photos.

Monday I saw an opthamologist and he said I was "to old" to have had an olcular migraine. To Old!!! He thinks I had a small piece of plac from an artery going thru a very small vein in my brain. I like the diagnosis of ocular migraine better. So now on to a new Dr here in Benson. My current Dr is in Santa Fe and that is just to far away. more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment