Sunday, July 24, 2011

Apple Annies





Yesterday I went to Apple Annies in Wilcox, Az with my neice and her family. We were not sure the weather would hold out as it is monsoon season and storms were threatening. But it held off and we had a good time. Pickes peaches, ate hamburger and fresh peach pie. The children are toooo cute. Ezra and Rylie. (see pics)

They dropped me off and I took a nap and then the storm hit, big time. There was lightening and thunder and lots of rain. I went to bed early and read for a while and listened to the rain. Woke up this am to the rain. It is so nice to be safe and warm when there is a storm outside.

I was going to paint some of the trim on the shed, but it is to wet. So, I'm defrosting the fridge and doing laundry. Yeh? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment