Friday, May 15, 2009

Santa Fe

Well, I finally got here Wednesday.  The RV dealer fixed my water tank problem  and several small repairs that I needed. they are so nice and do very good work.  I feel confident to continue on my trip.

Vic and Glenn set me up in the driveway and I like it better than where I was last year.  They are going to Greece for 3 weeks soon and I will housesit and watch miss Sophie.  Their Jack Russell.  She is full of energy.  The trick will be to get Billie to not freak out.  wish me luck.

I had dinner with Tenzin yesterday and she is so excited about going to college.  She got a full scholarchip to Connecticut College.  She will be in the pre-med program there.  I am very proud of her.  She is in all AP classes and has a 3.9 gpa.

So far, I have contacted most of my friends, just waiting for a few call backs.  It will be good to see everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment