Friday, November 5, 2010

Trip to Tucson

Yesterday I drove to Tucson to have my nails and hair done. It was good to see Bev, my nail tech. She winters in Tucson and then goes home to SD for the summer. Then I had my hair cut. The one I got in Oklahoma was not what I wanted. Now that I know what I want my hair is to short. So, Roxy cut it very short but with the basic cut that I want it to grow into. A bob with a wedge. It is REALLY short. But it will grow back, that is the one thing about hair that is good since we (women) change our mind so often.

Then I went to my brother and sister-in-laws house and visited with them. It was good to see them after so long.

Today I think I will wash my unit - when it warms up and if the wind does not start again. There are a lot of bugs on the front and it just needs a general cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment